Good Looking Floors
We all appreciate a floor that looks good. But it’s essential in this day of litigation that it also be safe to walk on.
Hi gloss tiles, natural stone and polished concrete all look fantastic but they can be incredibly slippery (especially when they are wet).
Now you can have both – good looking floors that are safe
By using Ant-Slip floor treatment you can have both good looking floors that are safe to walk on.
What type of Floors can have Anti-Slip?
- Ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, vitrified and quarry tiles
- Marble, travertine, granite and limestone
- Reconstructed stone
Why have your floor treated with Anti-Slip?
- Anti-Slip treatment can be applied without affecting the look of the floor
- Anti-Slip treatment gives instant slip resistance straight after treatment
- You don’t have to wait for Anti-Slip treatment to dry before you can walk on it
- Because Anti-Slip is a treatment (not a coating) it will not wear off
- Anti-Slip treatment is cost effective
- Anti-Slip treat is fast and clean to apply