Durabak Safety Surface treatment is a tough, waterproof protective polyurethane coating with self-contained recycled rubber granules for an attractive tough textured finish.
It has an excellent abrasive and chemical resistance and is suitable both for indoor and outdoor applications.
Durabak Safety Surface treatment will chemically bonded to most clean and dry surfaces.
These include, but not limited to concrete, bitumen, wood, fibreglass, metal, rubber and painted materials.
Some metal and extremely porous surfaces need to be primed. Durabak can be applied by a roller, brush or spray. Durabak back can be a relatively smooth or rough surface, depending on the application technique.
Durabak is suitable to many commercial/industrial and civil applications.
Durabak protects surfaces from weathering and harsh chemicals, while creating an anti-slip safe surface for pedestrians.
- Pedestrian curb ramps and walkways,
- Metal and wooden steps/catwalks,
- Parking lots (concrete and/or bitumen),
- Marine Applications including ship decks (is specified by the U.S. Navy),
- Many other applications.
How Does it Work
- When exposed to atmospheric moisture Durabak Safety Surface Treatment undergoes a chemical curing process which changes it from a liquid to tough polyurethanes membrane.
Differentiator to other products:
- Makes floors resistant to chemicals and plasticizers
Key Product Attributes
- Single pack,
- Totally flexible,
- Light/Dark Grey,
- Safety Yellow,
- Dark Blue,
- Other colours available on request.
To find out more about how we can assist, phone gripACTion today on 0402 353 812 or fill in the contact form here.