An Anti-Slip Tape is one of easiest solutions in addressing slippery steps, ramps and floors.
A Range of Anti-Slip Tapes available
gripACTion can provide Anti-Slip tapes in a range of textures, colours and sizes to suit all industrial, commercial and domestic needs. Anti-Slip tapes are applied where there may be a safety hazard due to slipping on smooth and wet surfaces both inside and outside or where the edge of a step has to be better defined.
Anti-Slip tapes that are available include:
- Marine Grade Aqua-Safe Tapes,
- Aluminium Conformable Tapes (ideal for chequer plate),
- Photo-luminescent ‘glow in the dark’ Tapes,
- Cushion Grip Tapes and Hazard Stripe Tapes. Available in a range of colours and widths.
Anti-Slip Tape Features
- R13 rating providing effective anti-slip safety for all access ways including stairs & ramps,
- Manufactured from diamond hard aluminium oxide,
- Marine grade plastic carrier and water resistant adhesives,
- Formulated to resist both steam & detergent cleaning agents,
- Unique flexibility of tapes will allow extreme flexures even over 90º angles without damage,
- Tapes are supplied with ‘Peel & Stick’ technology ensuring permanent adhesion to most surfaces,
- 25 and 50mm wide providing a cost effective method of complying with the Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia.
To find out more about how we can assist, phone gripACTion today on 0402 353 812 or fill in the contact form here.