gripACTion uses Grip Guard Fordex® safety matting which is designed to provide a secure non-slip surface in areas where grip under foot is paramount to pedestrian safety. It is appropriate for all anti-slip safety applications.
The diamond shaped nodule design channels water away reducing any unsightly and dangerous pooling, which is the major cause of aquaplaning. Fordex® is a cost effective way of eliminating the risk of slips, trips and falls, particularly on ramps leading in and out of buildings.
Suitable Floor Surfaces
- Epoxy Fiberglass, or
Typical Floor Environments
- Ramps leading in and out of buildings,
- External ramps and pontoons,
- Marine decking,
- Swimming pool surrounds,
- House boats and
- Most other excessively wet areas.
How Does it Work
- Provide a secure non-slip surface in areas where grip under foot is paramount to pedestrian safety.
Differentiator to other products
- Makes floors resistant to chemicals and plasticizers.
Key Product Attributes
- Diamond nodules channel water away, reducing unsightly & dangerous surface pooling,
- Delivers an R13 anti-slip rating, the highest in the industry,
- Unique blend of polymers provide optimum UV stability & wear resistance,
- Built-in fungicide to prevent bacterial growth that can sometimes lead to unsightly stains
Designed to remain vibrant for the life of the product,
- Combination of specialised polymers delivers a high co-efficiency of friction in both wet & dry conditions,
- Optimum resistance to wear & chemicals typical to the marine industry such as fuel, grease, chlorine and salt.
- Economical to use and friendly to the environment.
Available in 4 attractive colours to meet the aesthetic requirements of most internal/external applications: Grey, Black, Ocean Blue and Safety Yellow Custom colours are available upon request subject to quantity.
- AS/NZS 4586:1999 Slip resistance classiﬁcation for new pedestrian surface materials
- Clause D2.10( c ) of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
To find out more about how we can assist, phone gripACTion today on 0402 353 812 or fill in the contact form here.