gripACTion provides Grip Guard StepRight Entrance Matting that provides a barrier between internal and external building conditions.
Grip Guard StepRight® Entrance Matting provides an attractive, safe, non slip and easily maintained barrier.
Suitable Floor Surfaces
Typical Floor Environments
- Ramps leading in and out of buildings,
How Does it Work
- Provide a secure non-slip surface in areas where grip under foot is paramount to pedestrian safety.
Differentiator to other products
- Makes floors resistant to chemicals and plasticizers.
Key Product Attributes
- Constructed from anodised heavy duty aluminium treads
- StepRight® Matting will not dome and cause annoying drumming
- Available with alternate inserts of either rubber, carpet or a combination of the two
- StepRight® is UV stabilized, does not fray, is stain resistant and appropriate for both wet and dry applications
- StepRight® Entrance matting is not affected by moisture
- Available in standard lengths for architectural specification or made to measure for existing recessed areas.
- AS/NZS 1428 part 4 Slip resistance classiﬁcation for new pedestrian surface materials
- Complies with all aspects of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
To find out more about how we can assist, phone gripACTion today on 0402 353 812 or fill in the contact form here.