ProStep is a high-quality stair nosing product, manufactured from reinforced aluminium and anodised to provide a durable, great looking, stair grip solution for your needs.
Reinforced aluminium extrusion, milled in a bull nose or straight faced profile. It is durable and long wearing, providing an attractive solution that will last a long time.
- Grip Guard can supply a purpose built solution for every application,
- Complete range of simple but effective carborundum modified angled plate,
- Multitude of sizes & profiles,
- Easy Installation with use of fasteners.
Suitable Stair Surfaces
- Carpeted steps
Typical Floor Environments
- Internal stairs,
- External stairs.
How Does it Work
- Supplied pre-cut, drilled and countersunk, with pressure sensitive adhesive tape on the extrusion and insert, ready to install,
- Stainless steel screws are also provided to ensure long life and durability.
Key Product Attributes
- Carborundum insert provides an R13 anti-slip rating, the highest possible, to ensure optimum safety,
- Available with an anti-slip rubber insert in 5 colours including ivory,grey, yellow, red and black or a carborundum insert in 3 colours including: grey, yellow and black,
- The rubber insert is R10 rated and conforms with the Australian Standards,
- Option available for use over carpet with underlay.
Long-lasting aluminium extrusion that cab be re-used by updating the anti-slip rubber.
To find out more about how we can assist, phone gripACTion today on 0402 353 812 or fill in the contact form here.