gripACTion provides Carborundum Stair Nosing are suitable for use when ProStep® Stair Nosing is not practical e.g. ladder rungs or when the priority is the performance at minimal cost.
- Carborundum Stair Nosing is suitable for all stairs and ladders.
- gripACTion can supply a purpose-built solution for every Carborundum Stair Nosing applications,
- Complete range of simple but effective carborundum modified angled plate,
- Multitude of sizes & profiles,
- Easy Installation with use of fasteners.
Suitable Floor Surfaces
Typical Floor Environments
How Does it Work
- Provide a secure non-slip surface in areas where grip underfoot is paramount to pedestrian safety.
Differentiator to other products
- Makes floors resistant to chemicals and plasticizers.
Key Product Attributes
- Constructed from anodised heavy-duty aluminium tread
- StepRight® Matting will not dome and cause annoying drumming
- Available with alternate inserts of either rubber, carpet or a combination of the two
- StepRight® is UV stabilized, does not fray, is stain resistant and appropriate for both wet and dry applications
- StepRight® Entrance matting is not affected by moisture
- Available in standard lengths for architectural specification or made to measure for existing recessed areas.
- Designed to meet all aspects of the Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1428 part 4,
- Complies with all aspects of the Building Code of Australia.
To find out more about how we can assist, phone gripACTion today on 0402 353 812 or fill in the contact form here.