Slippery Tiles. It can hurt when you slip over. It can hurt your pocket if someone sues you. It could have been prevented!
- Slippery Tiles, Someone slips over? Do you want to save yourself from being sued?
- Do you want to save yourself from missing out on a holiday?
- Do you want to make sure you keep your friends forever?
I’m sure the answer is YES!
In this short article, I am going to give you some tips to reduce the risk of you being sued if someone slips in your property.
A little slip can have a huge impact on your life.
If someone slips when on your property, it can result in you being sued for negligence.
A slip can result in permanent injury, time off work, lost opportunities like travel and important events.
It can have a devastating affect on your family and friends.
Just recently I spoke to a couple where the wife had slipped on a wet garage floor and broke her arm. It was the day before they were to leave for a long anticipated holiday in Hawaii.
Another incident was when a woman invited her friend over for a drink and dinner. When the friend was leaving at the end of the night, she slipped on the wet steps at the front of the woman’s home.
The result was a lawsuit and the end of a long friendship and financial hardship and stress.
Do you want to reduce the risk of slipping in your home or at your workplace?
I’m sure the answer is yes!
4 tips on how to improve your slippery tiles and steps and save yourself heartache.
- Be aware of your environment. Look at the floors, ramps or stairs where you work or live. What condition are they in ? Are they slippery?
- Keep floors and stairs clean. Remove obstacles if possible.
- Are you wearing appropriate shoes. If you work on slippery tiles or slippery timber floors, don’t wear slippery soled shoes.
- What is the lighting like in you environment. Maybe you need brighter lights.
If you want advice on how to minimise the risk of being sued by a person who slips on your floor or stairs contact me here or call today on 0402 353812
Thanks for your email. We have been happy with the results, we have noticed a huge improvement in the tiles. They are much safer now when wet.